Dynamic Positioning Systems
When time matters
Industry standard equipment in offshore oil and gas exploration and production, dynamic positioning is becoming a very useful tool in many other segments of marine industry.
Variety type of ships are now equipped with DP systems:
- Research and survey ships
- Windfarm service and construction
- Buoy layers/tenders
- Cable laying vessels
- Salvage ships
- Heavy lift vessels, including semisubmersible
- Coast guard vessels
For all non typical offshore applications we offer DP system which is the simplest on the market for the operator to use, fit for purpose and can start with no time at all to increase operation efficiency with no compromise on safety.
Please use menu on the right to find more details.
Navis NavDP4000 requires almost no time at all to start DP operations.
User interface and simplicity in operation
System features the simplest user interface on the market lowering the barrier to entry for the operator unfamiliar or having limited DP experience.
With voice alerts system helps to prioritise actions during critical moments of operations.
Set of fuel saving modes
Set of fuel saving modes is available for applications where it is possible to decrease accuracy of position keeping and as an exchange reduce fuel consumption.
Footprint on the bridge
We currently have the most compact system on the market in terms of footprint on the bridge, addressing challenges of the projects with space constraints on the bridge.
New DP broshure-2
- Workboats, LNG, Icebreaker
- Workboats, Renewables, Wind farm service
- Workboats, Cable laying vessel
- Workboats, Special purpose
- Workboats, Renewables, SOV, Wind farm service
- Workboats, Coastguard, LNG
- Workboats, Icebreaker
- Workboats, Renewables, Cable laying vessel