Quality policy and objectives.
Navis Engineering is a manufacturer of maneouvering and positioning control equipment for different type of the vessels.
Our target is to provide products fully complying with customer requirements in respect of safety, reliability, functionality and usability.
Our Quality policy includes the following directions:
- Understanding of the fact that on the high quality of our products and services depend human lives and health.
- Compliance with all applicable requirements and expectations of all interested parties, international standards and other regulatory documents.
- Use state of the art software and hardware development and production technologies.
- Continuously improve Quality Management System and increase the operation efficiency.
In the context of implementation of the Quality policy, we set the following objectives and constantly strive to achieve them:
- To meet expectations: meeting expectations of customers and other interested parties. Minimization of products and services defectiveness and maximization of comfort of use. Minimization of processes faults.
- To meet requirements: production and support of products in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Technologies and materials: use of effective technologies, quality materials and components.
- To care about planet: provide of energy-saving technology for vessels of different purposes and classes.
- Personnel: qualified, informed personnel motivated to improve the quality of products and services.